Specialisations: Physiotherapy, Integrated dry needling, Active Release Technique, Cupping, Strength and conditioning/rehab exercise programming, Pilates
- Bachelor Physiotherapy ACU
- Diploma Sports and Remedial Massage Tafe NSW
- APMA Pilates Certificated Instructor
- Upledger – CarinoSacral Therapy 1
- Diane Lee – DRA certification
- Barbara Hungerford Advanced Manual Therapy Associates – Integrated Pelvis: Treatment of the Pelvis & Lumbar Spine Level 2
- Barbara Hungerford Advanced Manual Therapy Associates – Cervical and thoracic spine and thoracic cage
- Barral – Neuromeningeal Manipulation NM1
- Dig-On Osteopathy – Cranio-sacral Therapy
- Andrew Hutton – Integrated Dry Needling Graduate
- Level 1 Neurokinetic Therapy Practitioner
- Active Release Techniques (Upper Neural Release)
Anthony has extensive experience in manual therapy, dry needling, and exercise prescription for treating a variety of conditions/injuries with an interest in neck, shoulder, lower back, hip, and knee.
He takes a full-body approach in assessing each patient by looking at the spine and core deficits which are often the root cause of the problem.
Throughout his career, he has delivered over 50,000 Pilates, strength, and condition exercise sessions in private, semi-private, and small group settings.
Combined with his Physiotherapy and manual therapy qualifications, he has had the opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge, critical reasoning and assessment of posture and movement.
Anthony is dedicated to assisting his patients in recovering from their injuries and painful conditions, helping them return to their daily activities and sports.